Conveniently located in the town centre of Sengkang, Compass One is one of the most extensive and fully integrated mall boasting numerous facilities and encompassing a comprehensive mix of more than 180 established brands providing a wide range of products and services uniquely curated for each and every individual.
Positioned as both a family oriented and recreational hub within the region, Compass One periodically curate special events and activities dedicated to enriching your experience with your families and friends at Compass One.
Compass One has always been making an effort to strive towards sustainability by consistently implementing energy-saving measures to reduce its energy consumption and has achieved BCA Green Mark Gold Award in 2016 and 2019, and BCA Green Mark GoldPlus Award in 2022.
- Existing system is re-configured and retrofitted with a higher efficiency water cooled chiller system, and with an efficient air-conditioning system, operational costs will be effectively reduced. The air-conditioning system also ensures energy efficient Cooling Towers, Pumps, VSD and ATB which are certified by SGBC.
- Majority of existing fluorescent lightings in common areas are replaced to LED lightings. In addition, motion sensors and lighting zoning works for carparks and utility rooms are implemented to further reduce the electricity used in the building.
- Actively promote and educate the masses on recycling by providing recycling bins near lift lobby and engaging vendors for recycling waste such as E-waste and Food Waste.
- Use of Singapore Green Label Scheme products like toilet paper, hand soap, and cleaning agents in the building.
- Air handling units at Compass One are installed with UVGI to kill viral, bacterial, and fungal organisms to minimize airborne contaminants.
- Tenants are encouraged to: –
- use new eco-friendly, high energy, and low maintenance LED lamps to provide a reduction in energy consumption.
- segregate their waste for efficient recycling purposes.
- use environmentally friendly materials and/or chemicals such as low VOC paints, recycled or recyclable materials during the fit-out period.
Together, we can continue to make Compass One, a sustainable and pleasant mall for the environment, our tenants, and shoppers!